The Homeowner’s Helper is a FREE to the Homeowner contractor referral service.
Don’t take chances with a randomly selected contractor.
The Homeowner’s Helper works closely with trusted contractors in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas. Let us help you find the right contractor for your next job!
How it Works
- Click Here to send us a job request or call 260-676-2032. Note most quotes are free unless it is considered to be only a professional consultation. To confirm, you should ask the company providing the quote.
- For larger scope projects, we typically will recommend two or more best option contractors from our network for your specific project needs. After the appointment they will provide you with their free quote.
- Your payment is made directly to the company/contractor.
- We are available to assist you during the entire process, from start to finish. All we ask is that you complete a short survey after your project is finished which allows us to continuously monitor our network companies' performance.
- But don't just take our word about our exceptional homeowner service... Please check out what numerous homeowners have said about us by clicking on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) button above which will show our A+ and 5 star composite rating and the many positive customer reviews. You can also take a quick look at input provided directly to us from our homeowner clients below.
The Homeowner’s Helper Contractors
- Are licensed (where applicable) and insured as part of the initial contractor vetting process. Customer may wish to check on current status of licensing and insurance.
- Have positive customer references
- Have a “clean bill of health” and positive performance results with other consumer reporting agencies and services (e.g. Better Business Bureau, Angieslist and others)
- Clean review on various Internet based searches on company
- Primary Owner/Principal passes a background/history check
- Pass a comprehensive and rigid interview process
View Our Segment on INSight!
Our Prominent Services
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Room Additions
- Heating and Air
- Deck Installation
- Fencing Installation
- Landscape Design and Build
- Lawn Service
- Windows and Doors
- See other services (click below)
The Homeowner's Helper News
Nov 20 2019
Tips For Winterizing Your Home
In addition to wrapping pipes and properly preparing plumbing for winter temperatures, homeowners can let certain spigots and faucets drip to keep the pipes from freezing. The imminent arrival of cold weather means homeowners should take precautions to stay comfortable,…Continue Reading
Apr 12 2019
Pitch in and Save Money
Home improvement projects can be expensive. While the size and complexity of a project will affect how expensive the project is, homeowners can expect to shell out a pretty penny when they renovate or remodel areas of their home. Most…Continue Reading
What Homeowners are Saying about The Homeowner's Helper
Barbara G. Says:
“The Homeowner’s Helper service worked perfectly for me ….the work I needed done was a small project, but Tony responded to my request immediately, sent me the name and contact information for a contractor that he recommended for the job, and within just a few days the contractor visited to assess the job and I had a quote. The work was completed within one week from my initial contact with Tony. After using the service for the first time, I feel like I can trust Homeowner’s Helper to provide a quick referral for a skilled, competent, honest contractor to do work I need done. Peace of mind. Thank you!!”
Theresa and Ed Mild Says:
“We are extremely pleased with the results. The room addition is exactly what we wanted and looks as if it were always part of the house. This was the most stress-free home project that I can remember having done. I think your service is genius. It saved us much time and stress as we are new to the area. We did not have to research the unfamiliar building trades to find the help that we needed.”
Ben Cunningham Says:
“This service is fantastic! It took away the frustrating process process of finding a reputable contractor – which can be a rather stressful and uneasy experience for the average homeowner. Within a day or two of submitting my inquiry, I heard from Tony and had the name and contact information of the contractor who would be contacting me to set up a visit. From there on out, the process was a piece of cake.
I will definitely plan on using the services provided by The Homeowners Helper for future repairs and all when needed. It made to process so much easier. Once you start using this service, you can tell how well it is run and how the focus is on the customer. I could not be more pleased. Keep up the great work! I hope this service sticks around and continues to be available for a long time!”
Jennifer Johnson Says:
Comments on the Contractor – “The owner was extremely nice and accommodating on the phone. They came out as promised and the two men that came got the job done very quickly and easily. I would definitely use their service again. Thanks!”
Comments on The Homeowner’s Helper – “This was the first time I’ve used this service after being recommended by a friend. I was very pleased with the quick responses and the company you recommended. Will definitely use you again in the future!”