The Homeowner’s Helper is a FREE to the Homeowner contractor referral service.
Don’t take chances with a randomly selected contractor.
The Homeowner’s Helper works closely with trusted contractors in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas. Let us help you find the right contractor for your next job!
How it Works
- Click Here to send us a job request or call 260-676-2032. Note most quotes are free unless it is considered to be only a professional consultation. To confirm, you should ask the company providing the quote.
- For larger scope projects, we typically will recommend two or more best option contractors from our network for your specific project needs. After the appointment they will provide you with their free quote.
- Your payment is made directly to the company/contractor.
- We are available to assist you during the entire process, from start to finish. All we ask is that you complete a short survey after your project is finished which allows us to continuously monitor our network companies' performance.
- But don't just take our word about our exceptional homeowner service... Please check out what numerous homeowners have said about us by clicking on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) button above which will show our A+ and 5 star composite rating and the many positive customer reviews. You can also take a quick look at input provided directly to us from our homeowner clients below.
The Homeowner’s Helper Contractors
- Are licensed (where applicable) and insured as part of the initial contractor vetting process. Customer may wish to check on current status of licensing and insurance.
- Have positive customer references
- Have a “clean bill of health” and positive performance results with other consumer reporting agencies and services (e.g. Better Business Bureau, Angieslist and others)
- Clean review on various Internet based searches on company
- Primary Owner/Principal passes a background/history check
- Pass a comprehensive and rigid interview process
View Our Segment on INSight!
Our Prominent Services
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Room Additions
- Heating and Air
- Deck Installation
- Fencing Installation
- Landscape Design and Build
- Lawn Service
- Windows and Doors
- See other services (click below)
The Homeowner's Helper News
Nov 20 2019
Tips For Winterizing Your Home
In addition to wrapping pipes and properly preparing plumbing for winter temperatures, homeowners can let certain spigots and faucets drip to keep the pipes from freezing. The imminent arrival of cold weather means homeowners should take precautions to stay comfortable,…Continue Reading
Apr 12 2019
Pitch in and Save Money
Home improvement projects can be expensive. While the size and complexity of a project will affect how expensive the project is, homeowners can expect to shell out a pretty penny when they renovate or remodel areas of their home. Most…Continue Reading
What Homeowners are Saying about The Homeowner's Helper
Blas Rodriguez Says:
“I contacted THH regarding the project I needed help with at my home. I felt confident even prior to the estimate that their service was effective. The project was completed & I am very satisfied with not only the quality of work but. the level of service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend THH to a friend.”
Dana Thrush Says:
When answering the question – would you use THH service again – “Absolutely! It’s a no-brainer to me! Finding the right contractor is very frustrating – there are hundreds of contractors in the yellow pages, and all your friends have stories about contractors, both good and bad. The Homeowner’s Helper sent out 4 contractors to quote my painting job, and I was able to make my choice based on price, because I knew they had a good reputation. The painting contractor I chose was someone who did little advertising and is someone I would have never found on my own. Great service – The Homeowner’s Helper had already done the screening for me!”
Ken Liston Says:
Comments on Contractor: Job was for roof tear off and replacement. “Rick (owner) and his crew arrived on time and worked efficiently during the entire job. They answered any questions we had before and during the roofing job. They were courteous and took extra care to protect our property. The crew cleaned up the work area at the end of each work day and at the end of the job. Rick returned after the dumpster had been picked up and personally swept down our driveway.”
Comments on The Homeowner’s Helper service: “We appreciated your prompt response and information given. Your service is a great tool to help homeowners select a contractor. Thank you for providing this valuable service!”
Dustin Gentis Says:
“Most people that come out to do work on your home don’t put your time ahead of their own and are mainly concerned with earning their paycheck instead of the quality of work they perform or helping to save the customer money not only right then but down the road as well. Bruce answered all my questions as if he was a friend instead of someone I’d hired. He wanted to make sure I knew everything I wanted to know about my furnace system, so in that regard I definitely got my money’s worth.
This is the first time I have utilized Tony’s services for a project at my home and I found it very useful and user friendly. I was able to submit my issue quickly while at work and Tony was prompt to call me with his best fit for my situation. I appreciate Tony working with my busy work schedule… he even made all the calls to set it up so that I didn’t have to! If I had been trying to find “the right person” on my own, I’d have been without heat for weeks! Thanks Tony!”